To assist in creating an environment where your loved one’s integrity, respect, and empowerment is encouraged. We are an open, innovative company that compassionately supports the individuals we serve.
In support of our mission, vision and teamwork approach, we place high value on:
- Integrity, Honesty, and Ethical Behavior.
- Dedication to empowerment of others and personal responsiveness.
- Professional excellence and High Performance.
- Mutual respect, Individual Dignity, and Diversity.
- Teamwork, Team Member participation and Contribution.
- Growth, Development, and Leadership.
Helping Hands Senior Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and services provider. Conforming to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, our staff and management shall protect the right of clients to equal service provision without discrimination for race, gender, disability, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, ancestry or citizenship.